Course Teamcenter Installation
Duration 2 day
Prerequisites Teamcenter Basic course or corresponding knowledge
Language Courses are held in the local language, but English may be used in some cases according to the language skills of the participants or the trainer.
Teamcenter Installation course defines the two-tier and the four-tier architectures and demonstrates how to install the components of these architectures.
The objective of the course:
The course objective is to familiarize the company's administrator to Teamcenter environment, installation, and maintenance.
- Overview of two-tier and four-tier architectures
- Teamcenter database creation (Oracle, MSSQL Server, DB2)
- Common Licensing Server
- Corporate server installation
- File Management System (FMS) overview
- Two-tier rich client installation
- Teamcenter J2EE Web tier and server manager
- Teamcenter .NET Web tier and server manager
- Installation of the four-tier rich client using the Over-the-Web Install and TEM
- Installation of the Business Modeler IDE
- Administering the in-production system
- FCS performance cache server
- Teamcenter integrations for Microsoft Office
- Embedded visualization for the two-tier and four-tier rich clients
- NX Manager for the two-tier and four-tier rich clients
- Installing and accessing Teamcenter online help
- Multi-Site collaboration