Solid Edge Advanced
Course Solid Edge Advanced
Duration 1 days
Prerequisites Solid Edge Basic or corresponding knowledge
Language Courses are held in the local language, but English may be used in some cases according to the language skills of the participants or the trainer.
Solid Edge Advanced course is designed to thrust students further up the productivity curve.
The objective of the course:
The course aims to teach designers advanced Solid Edge functionality and to boost up their productivity.
- Exercise 1: Synchronous Technology
- Synchronous Technology
- Live Rules
- Steering wheel
- Feature edit
- Exercise 2: Fan
- Renaming and -using the dimensions
- Range and formula
- Exploded view
- Parts list
- Exercise 3: Family of Parts
- Exercise 4: Alternate assemblies
- Modifying drawing template