NX Routing Administration
Course NX Routing Administration
Duration 1 day
Prerequisites NX Basic course or corresponding knowledge
Language Unless agreed otherwise, courses are held in Finnish and course material will be provided either in Finnish or English
NX Routing Administration course is designed for the customer key users who will maintain the customer’s routing environment.
The objective of the course:
The course aims to provide the information necessary for maintaining the NX-routing environment.
- Creating and using connection lists and component lists
- Preparing parts for routing usage
- Creating libraries without Teamcenter (using .PLV&.PTB –files)
- Using .PLV&.PTB –files with Teamcenter
- Maintaining libraries with Teamcenter Classification
- Creating NX part families
- Classification of part families with Teamcenter