Simcenter 3D - Specialist Durability
Prerequisites: Knowledge in structural FE analysis is required. Basic knowledge of the methods of fatigue life prediction is advised.
Description: In this product training, you will learn how to expand the CAE simulation in Simcenter 3D by the fatigue life prediction in Specialist Durability.
Participants will be trained in the relevant concepts of operating the software. The training will cover the basic theory of the Stress Life and the Strain Life Concept and their implementation in the numerical fatigue life prediction based on FE results. You will learn how to set up and run a Specialist Durability Solution and then post-process it with the dedicated post-processing tools of Simcenter 3D Specialist Durability.
Duration: 2 days
- Simcenter 3D environment
- The basic theoretical background of the Stress Life Concept
- The basic theoretical background of the strain life concept
- Numerical fatigue life prediction based on FE results
- Fatigue Life of weld connections
- Local analyzes
- Post processing of results
|Event Start||Also available as custom course|