Simcenter FLOEFD for NX
Prerequisites: Some knowledge of NX or similar CAD package.
Description: This course is designed to provide new users of FloEFD for NX with a background sufficient for tackling a wide range of flow and thermal analysis problems. The main goals of the course are to make the student familiar with the operation and functionality of FloEFD and to instill good engineering modeling practices.
The course covers the documented lectures and hands-on tutorials, with demonstrations used to illustrate important points as well as emphasize the ease-of-use and power of FloEFD. The combination of these different formats is designed to show the student range of functionality available in FloEFD, and how they can utilize them through appropriate tutorials covering a wide range of different applications.
Duration: 2 days
- Fundamental operation and functionality of the FloEFD software
- The overall flow and thermal analysis creation methodology
- Meshing techniques
- Design variants and parametric functionality
- Pre and post-processing tools
- Introduction to advanced topics
|Event Start||Also available as custom course|