Simcenter Femap - Thermal and Flow Analysis for Pre/Post
Prerequisites: Any knowledge of Femap will help, especially meshing and creating/manipulating element groups.
Description: The FEMAP110 Thermal and Flow Analysis course provides students with comprehensive instruction in how to model heat transfer and fluid flow problems using Femap TMG Thermal and Flow. Participants will learn the skills necessary to carry out sophisticated thermal and CFD analysis quickly and easily, including geometry construction and manipulation, meshing, fluid flow and heat transfer modeling, boundary condition application, solution setup, post-processing and model validation. The course deals with both theoretical and practical aspects of how the software handles fluid flow and heat transfer, and includes a variety of examples and tutorials addressing a wide range of applications.
Duration: 2 day
- Create fluid volumes
- Mesh and set material properties
- Understand heat transfer, thermal couplings, and radiation concepts
- Understand computational fluid dynamics concepts
- Set thermal and flow initial and boundary conditions
- Solve and post-process thermal and flow solutions
|Event Start||Also available as custom course|