Simcenter 3D - Rotor Dynamics SOL 414 with Simcenter 3D Pre/Post
Prerequisites: Participant needs to have a basic understanding of finite element analysis principles and a working knowledge of Simcenter Nastran and Simcenter 3D.
Description: The Rotor Dynamics SOL 414 with Simcenter 3D Pre/Post course introduces the rotor dynamics analysis capabilities of Simcenter Nastran. It covers the modelling capabilities and best practices, and the following solutions: Complex Modal Analysis, Harmonic Response, Transient Response, Maneuvers, and Superelement Reduction. Examples and workshops give the student practical hands-on experience.
Duration: 1½ day
- Modeling capabilities and best practices: rotor modeling and connection elements
- Rotor Dynamics solutions overview
- Complex Modal Analysis (SOL 414,110)
- Harmonic Response (SOL 414,111)
- Transient Response (SOL 414,129)
- Maneuvers (SOL 414,101)
- Eigenvalues and Superelement Reduction (SOL 414,103)
|Event Start||Also available as custom course|