Business Executive for Norway – Sales within Industrial digital transformation
Major changes in the global business environment after the ongoing pandemic is leading to increased demand for digitalization in our region. For this reason, we are now expanding our Norwegian team of profession sales and consultants, and we are looking for you, a skilled Sales Executive to guide existing and potential industrial customers in digital transformation.
You will refer to the Business Development Director for Scandinavia and will be responsible for presenting customer value and, selling Siemens software solutions and related services to new and existing customers in your sales territory.
- As Business Executive, you are responsible for covering the entire sales process from creating leads to defining solutions and closing deals. You work closely with our Sales & Marketing department and our technical Team Leaders for each product area in the Nordics.
- The target group in your region is manufacturing industrial companies of all sizes. To ensure a positive development, our entire existing sales department is there to support you during the start-up phase.
- To succeed, a high level of activity is required, which includes cold calls, market activities, customer visits with presentations, exhibitions at fairs, roadshows, etc. Your primary contacts are decision makers and leaders in design, production and quality
IDEAL GRP IDEAL PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experienced Sales Executive, advantage with knowledge in CAD / CAM / PLM / ERP
- Ideally based in the area of Oslo, Trondheim, Stavanger or Bergen.
- Interested in Industrial digitalization and transformation
- Solution-oriented & self-propelled with a great interest in customer development
- Strong at Social Selling
- Relationship builder
- Communicates freely in Norwegian and English in speech and writing
- Is positively set to travel in the service
- Holds a driver's license
- Work experience: System sales person with 5 years of experience or similar
If you are a person who is committed, enterprising and humble then you will enjoy working with us at IDEAL GRP. You will have a competitive salary with benefits. We are an experienced dynamic company with great potential for influence and great development opportunities. We are a company that encourages diversity, breadth and equality. Needed training and support will be initiated from IdealGRP and Siemens.
BE A PART OF OUR FUTUREAND STRATEGY
The goal of IDEAL GRP’s strategy is to be a partner in digital transformation. This means profitable growth – added value for the customer’s processes and needs. We want to be deep in the customer’s business. We want to be a significant partner. This means new markets, academic collaboration, and renewing service business. This in turn means continuous learning and development.
People play a fundamental and important role in implementing the strategy. Technological leadership requires people who know what they are doing and where they are going.
The position will be filled as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right person. Interviews will start in middle of September.
Last day to apply is Friday the 4th sept. All applications are handled strictly confidential.