Solution Architect, PLM Manufacturing
We need you to be working with Siemens PLM Portfolio in Nordic countries, mostly with Teamcenter products. Our customers are located all over the Nordics region so the work will include meeting customers both remote and on-site. Good communication skills and proficient English language skills are required. The location of the role is flexible, you can be based in the following countries: Finland, Denmark, Estonia, Sweden, or Norway.
- Customer requirements collecting, documentation and management
- Sales support, demonstrations, and scope definition
- Solution architecture, utilizing best practices
- PLM Use case- and process creation and definition
- Functional Design, hands-on concepting and piloting of design
- Planning and managing needed skillsets of customer teams
- Monitoring and studying Siemens offering and its value to customers
- Degree in mechanical engineering, production or manufacturing technology or equivalent experience
- You have several years of experience in consulting and concept development for PLM processes
- You have several years of experience with the configuration, implementation, and customer-specific expansion of PLM systems
- You have process knowledge from the manufacturing industry product development and/or production and service domain
- You have practical experience in the area of planning and securing production processes, in cooperation with internal departments or suppliers from design, simulation, and production
- You have good knowledge about the Siemens Digital Industries Software Manufacturing Engineering product portfolio and its fields of application, especially in the area of layout/process planning with Teamcenter MPP (Manufacturing Process Planner) / Easy Plan, NX CAM, Tecnomatix, Teamcenter Manufacturing
- Sales or sales support experience is considered as benefit
What we offer
We offer you an opportunity to work with leading manufacturing companies from different industries. With us, you will be a part of a successful team creating meaningful impact for industrial companies in their Industry 4.0 related and other smart manufacturing initiatives in Northern Europe. You will get a competitive salary, extended health insurance, and additional local and country-specific benefits depending on your place of work.
Most of all, you will get excellent colleagues supporting you and working with you for our shared success! We offer the culture and look-and-feel of a small company combined with the support and career opportunities of a global IT company!