Multiple Full Stack Developers
IDEAL GRP is seeking multiple Full Stack Developers to our office locations in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, or Estonia. You’d be joining our Software Development Chapter of 11 employees to team up and contribute to product development and for customer projects.
Are you ready to take the challenge and help companies maximize the potential of digitalization? At IDEAL GRP we are on the leading edge of digital transformation with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM). By joining IDEAL GRP you can contribute to the success of many leading global manufacturing companies across several industry sectors and have your impact in shaping the future of PLM.
Your main focus areas, in the beginning, are to participate in Web App Development and help us develop our REST backend solutions in Node.js. Your knowledge in designing and developing solutions that operate in the typical cloud platforms is also highly appreciated.
To succeed in this job, you enjoy working as a part of a small cross-functional team and can contribute your thoughts and knowledge for the best of the team. You have an open mindset, and you enjoy learning new and challenging yourself. You can be trusted to complete tasks to an agreed schedule.
What will you do?
- Work in a cross-functional team for our new product development
- Participate in customer projects as a software developer
- Design and develop APIs
- Design and develop Web UIs
- Participate in our ways of working development, including e.g. test automation and building our CI/CD pipelines
Who you are
- You have proven experience in developing modern web apps
- You know how to design and develop REST APIs and microservices
- You love to collaborate in a small team – we will help you, and vice versa
- You pay attention to details, yet still have an eye on what is the needed level
- You appreciate clean code and good software architecture
- You are passionate about the latest technologies
What do we offer
- A good viewpoint in many high-profile manufacturing companies in Nordics
- A place to have your own impact on our organization and the industry – let’s grow together
- An environment where you can put your enthusiasm for engineering challenges and cutting-edge technologies to use
- A bunch of easy-going, nice to work with people
Appreciated skills in this position
- Node.js backend development
- REST, OData & OAuth 2.0 knowhow
- Knowledge in CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge in software test automation, e.g. Jasmine, Mocha, Karma
- 5+ years of working experience as a software developer
- We’d be happy to have a look at your previous work
- Fluent English
Even though there are plenty of other programming knowhow we need in-house, such as C++, C#, Java etc., the skills highlighted above are where we’d need to multiply. Please do mention what you’ve used to work with in the past and/or would like to work with in the future. We are in a good position to shape what technologies we use.
Position location is any of our offices in Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark or Estonia.
About IDEAL GRP
A proud partner of Siemens Digital Industries Software, we are a service provider for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) solutions. We believe in long, strategic partnerships with our customers and in the role that PLM & MOM have in the industrial digital transformation. Through our solutions, we can realize a Digital Twin for the product, production, and performance. This makes it possible to design, analyze and simulate your products and production processes in the digital environment and to enrich these models with the performance data from the Digital Performance Twin to make a complete Closed Loop PLM environment.
We have built our expertise spanning nearly 30 years in the industry and have a strong team of experts in Scandinavia and in the Baltics. We believe in being local with our customers and for this reason, we have offices close to our customers. We believe in a process-oriented way of working, combining people, process, and technology, with the objective of adding value to our customers' operations.