Pre-sales System Simulation Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Pre-sales System Simulation engineer to work in our engineering and simulation team! You would be promoting Simcenter Amesim system simulation solutions to the best-known companies in Scandinavia from various industries.
Simcenter Amesim is the leading integrated, scalable system simulation platform, allowing system simulation engineers to virtually assess and optimize the performance of mechatronic systems. This will boost overall systems engineering productivity from the early development stages until the final performance validation and controls calibration. Simcenter Amesim combines ready-to-use multi-physics libraries with application - and industry-oriented solutions that are supported by powerful platform capabilities, to let you rapidly create models and accurately perform analysis. This open environment can be easily coupled with major computer-aided engineering (CAE), computer-aided design (CAD), and controls software packages. More info is here.
- Own the end-to-end pre-sales cycle including:
- Customer discovery together with Sales
- Offer management of proposals together with Sales
- Delivery of product demonstrations of System Simulation Solutions
- Coordination of complex PoCs and integrated custom demos
- Present complex, technical solution & architectural concepts to key decision-makers to address their business challenges
- Perform as an experienced pre-sales professional who is comfortable presenting and explaining the business value of our solutions to prospects/customers.
- Comfortable working with some of the best-known companies in Scandinavia from various industries.
Valuable skills to succeed in this position:
We are open to a variety of backgrounds for this role. Not all skills listed below are required for one applicant.
- Designing and developing control systems using modeling and simulation tools
- Experience using verification and validation technologies and tools for control systems development such as MIL, SIL, and HIL systems
- Experience in designing dynamic multiphysics (hydraulic, pneumatic, thermal, flow, heat transfer, motors, inverters, mechanics, etc.) plant models using System simulation Software
- Any experience of 3D simulation tools (FEA, CFD, MBS or EMAG, etc.)
- Any experience on co-simulation between different system simulations tools or 1D-3D co-simulation
- Inquisitive, self-motivated, practical, and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge
- Good at searching out information, experimenting, and problem solving
- Good at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people’s attention
- Comfortable and capable of delivering demos and presentations
- Experienced in agile working and delivery methods.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Automation or Mechanical or Automotive Engineering, or equivalent by experience.
- Working experience of 2-5 years on System Simulation Software like Simcenter Amesim, Matlab Simulink/Simscape, Dymola, Simulation X, AVL, etc. in a commercial environment
- Fluent English and Finnish.
Position location is any of Ideal GRP Finnish offices: Vantaa, Tampere, Seinäjoki, Vaasa or Oulu.
About Ideal GRP
About IDEAL GRP A proud partner of Siemens Digital Industries Software, we are a service provider for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) solutions. We believe in long, strategic partnerships with our customers and in the role that PLM & MOM have in the industrial digital transformation. Through our solutions, we are able to realize a Digital Twin for the product, production, and performance. This makes it possible to design, analyze and simulate your products and production processes in the digital environment and to enrich these models with the performance data from the Digital Performance Twin to make a complete Closed Loop PLM environment.
We have built our expertise spanning nearly 30 years in the industry and have a strong team of experts in Scandinavia and the Baltics. We believe in being local with our customers and for this reason, we have offices close to our customers. We believe in a process-oriented way of working, combining people, process and technology, with the objective of adding value to our customers' operations.