Requirements Management Webinar
Webinar in English. IDEAL GRP expertise and requirements management solutions integrate consumer and customer needs throughout the product lifecycle, on a secure and global platform. It enables efficient capture, management, and communication of requirements to everyone involved in development.
Date: Wednesday 27.10.2021
Location: GotoWebinar platform
Time: 14:00 (Finland, Estonia), 13:00 (Sweden, Denmark, Norway)
Duration: 45 mins
In this webinar, we will be showcasing the following:
A successful consumer product arises from a careful analysis of market trends and customer demands. Designers must consider factors such as market regulations, costs, the results of similar products, and the requirements for an efficient and cost-effective production process. It can become quite challenging to manage all these requirements. Industries such as heavy machinery, industrial machinery and many others, follow similar steps to gather requirements for new products or product enhancements and upgrades.
Teamcenter Requirements Management
Teamcenter® product lifecycle management (PLM) captures requirements and allocates them to various downstream functions/features/product architectures - all while generating the reports, documentation, and dashboards to manage the requirements process.
You can create, view, and edit requirements directly from familiar Microsoft® Office applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel®. Teamcenter connects product requirements with program plans, and verifies and validates (V&V) requirements with the correct tests, associated evidence, history, and more.
This requirements engineering feedback loop from V&V delivers lessons-learned and drives compliance into product development so you can "start integrated, stay integrated" across the entire product lifecycle ensuring you deliver the right products to your customers.
Thomas Treuthardt is currently working as Solution Lead, PLM Platform Business, at IDEAL GRP, and he is responsible for developing the business and competencies in the PLM Platform. Thomas has in-depth knowledge in the manufacturing and heavy equipment sector having worked in the engineering departments of leading manufacturing companies, as well as from the past five years working together with IDEAL GRP customers on the development of their data platforms.
Data management customers
Join us on the Requirements Management webinar 27.10.2021 & and you could win a prize!
IDEAL GRP has teamed up with 3DConnexion and there is a raffle prize among webinar participants: SpaceMouse Compact!
This is how the raffle works:
- The raffle is run in conjunction with the Requirements Management webinar
- There is one prize only.
- Each registered attendant is given a raffle ticket by IDEAL GRP, one registration per person only. The draw is run by the IDEAL GRP Marketing team.
- The raffle prize is SpaceMouse Compact and it cannot be exchanged for any other product or redeemed for cash.
- iDEAL GRP Marketing will contact the winner: The first name of the winner will be published unless stated otherwise.
- IDEAL GRP is responsible for shipping the space mouse to the customer; at the address confirmed by the customer.
- The raffle is not valid for IDEAL GRP employees or Siemens colleagues.
- In the case of any disputes, the IDEAL GRP's decision is final.
|Event Start||27 Oct 2021|