Program Planning Webinar
Webinar in English. IDEAL GRP has extensive industry experience in addressing the growing demands of Industry 4.0 initiatives. Program Planning provides support for the industrial transformation journey, to improve stakeholder communication and information exchange.
Date: Wednesday 17.11.2021
Location: GotoWebinar platform
Time: 14:00 (Finland, Estonia), 13:00 (Sweden, Denmark, Norway)
Duration: 45 mins
In this webinar, we will be showcasing the following:
Simple standalone products have given way to complex, multifaceted, smart products. From smartphones to medical implants, to autonomous vehicles, drone aircraft, and more, consumers are demanding increasingly complex products. These complex products require the collaboration of stakeholders from many product domains and across the product lifecycle. Lack of coordination and visibility across teams results in scheduling conflicts, resource bottlenecks, and missed delivery dates.
Program Planning in Teamcenter® provides visibility across projects, domains and the lifecycle. It allows you to support both a top-down approach to program planning, determining what should be executed, with a bottom-up approach that validates what can be executed.
With Program Planning inside of PLM, you can confidently plan against accurate requirements and goals. You can be assured the status is always in sync with what’s actually being executed. You can see what’s happening in real-time dashboard views.
Thomas Treuthardt is currently working as Solution Lead, PLM Platform Business, at IDEAL GRP, and he is responsible for developing the business and competencies in the PLM Platform. Thomas has in-depth knowledge in the manufacturing and heavy equipment sector having worked in the engineering departments of leading manufacturing companies, as well as from the past five years working together with IDEAL GRP customers on the development of their data platforms.
Data management customers
Join us on the Program Planning webinar 17.11.2021 & and you could win a prize!
IDEAL GRP has teamed up with 3DConnexion and there is a raffle prize among webinar participants: SpaceMouse Compact!
This is how the raffle works:
- The raffle is run in conjunction with the Program Planning webinar.
- There is one prize only.
- Each registered attendant is given a raffle ticket by IDEAL GRP, one registration per person only. The draw is run by the IDEAL GRP Marketing team.
- The raffle prize is SpaceMouse Compact and it cannot be exchanged for any other product or redeemed for cash.
- iDEAL GRP Marketing will contact the winner: The first name of the winner will be published unless stated otherwise.
- IDEAL GRP is responsible for shipping the space mouse to the customer; at the address confirmed by the customer.
- The raffle is not valid for IDEAL GRP employees or Siemens colleagues.
- In the case of any disputes, the IDEAL GRP's decision is final.
|Event Start||17 Nov 2021|