Start with PDM and grow over time webinar (SV)
Webinar på Svenska. Product data management (PDM) can bring together the product data, people, and processes that are most essential to your product development activities. But where do you start?
In this webinar, we will be showcasing the following:
Teamcenter Rapid Start accelerates product development by promoting design re-use, Teamcenter MCAD (mechanical computer-aided design) data management, and multi-CAD support enables design teams to create, manage and re-use native design data from multiple CAD systems.
We will be showcasing how PDM improves engineering productivity by:
Find and reuse data
Manage design change
Report on status
Thomas Treuthardt is currently working as Solution Lead, PLM Platform Business, at IDEAL GRP, and he is responsible for developing the business and competencies in the PLM Platform. Thomas has in-depth knowledge in the manufacturing and heavy equipment sector having worked in the engineering departments of leading manufacturing companies, as well as from the past five years working together with IDEAL GRP customers on the development of their data platforms.
You may have come across a situation that your engineering department is being asked to be more productive, but team members have problems finding the latest information and there are issues with revision control for instance. You know you need to manage data and increase collaboration across your business, but you don’t know where to start.
You may have heard about product data management (PDM) or product lifecycle management (PLM) and wonder what’s the difference? What do you need now, what do you need later? Do you need to change you CAD system as well?
Start with PDM and grow over time
You can get started quickly and cost-effectively with PDM in 2-3 weeks, then if and when your business needs grow, you can add on PLM applications over time.
This short video gives you a summary of what is meant by PDM Tech-Clarity in collaboration with Siemens: How Much PDM do you need?
IDEAL GRP is an expert in digitalization for industrial processes such as engineering data management. We have implemented successfully projects for customers who use all the most commonly used mechanical CAD solutions (CATIA, SolidWorks, Creo, AutoCAD, Inventor) as well as electronic CAD solutions (Mentor PADS/Xpedition, Altium, Cadence Allegro/OrCAD, Zuken CR5000), therefore, we support your continued industrial digitalization journey with the system you have been using until now, for creating your designs.
Data management customers
Join us on the Start with PDM and grow over time webinar 8.2.2021 (på svenska) & and you could win a prize!
IDEAL GRP has teamed up with 3DConnexion and there is a raffle prize among webinar participants: SpaceMouse Compact!
This is how the raffle works:
- The raffle is run in conjunction Start with PDM and grow over time webinar 8.2.2021 (på svenska)
- There is one prize only.
- Each registered attendant is given a raffle ticket by IDEAL GRP, one registration per person only. The draw is run by the IDEAL GRP Marketing team.
- The raffle prize is SpaceMouse Compact and it cannot be exchanged for any other product or redeemed for cash.
- iDEAL GRP Marketing will contact the winner: The first name of the winner will be published unless stated otherwise.
- IDEAL GRP is responsible for shipping the space mouse to the customer; at the address confirmed by the customer.
- The raffle is not valid for IDEAL GRP employees or Siemens colleagues.
- In the case of any disputes, the IDEAL GRP's decision is final.