SENIOR CONSULTANT / TEAM LEADER, MANUFACTURING
The manufacturing solution area focuses on developing and bringing world-leading solutions to customers’ manufacturing businesses. Along with the Consultation Services, the solution area represents Siemens Digital Industries Software MES/MOM, Manufacturing simulation (Tecnomatix) and Quality solutions in the Nordic and Baltic regions
We are looking for a professional to lead and grow existing team of 10+ top solution experts to meet demand of this fast-growing area. You will also work as a senior business process consultant to help customer to find value from today’s combination of the best method processes, the latest technologies, people and data. Taking on the role of Senior Consultant, we need a person working with the Digital Enterprise Framework spearhead collaborating with other partners like Siemens DISW and Atos in the area.
The role works hands on with customer projects as well as a team leader. In this role, you will be part of service operations management and report to the Head of Service Operations.
Does that sound like an exciting opportunity for you? If so do not hesitate to apply and become part of our team!
Period of employment: Full time
Location: Any IDEAL GRP office in Finland or Sweden.
Application time: Position is fulfilled as soon as a suitable person is found
- People motivation and wellbeing, competence development, constant learning
- HR responsibilities according to legal requirements and company policies
- Develop the chapter’s high proven experience and proficiencies to ensure high-quality deliveries
- Enable team success by removing obstacles from the daily work
- Building and continuously developing a winning team culture
- Growing the solution area as part of the Service offering
- Growing partner network
- Collaborating with partners
- Work together “hands on” with the team in customer projects (e.g. pre-sales and/or technical consultation)
- Master’s degree is considered as an advantage
- Minimum +5 yrs of working experience related to
- Manufacturing processes (production planning, consulting or similar)
- Experience from manufacturing and production operations and at least some of the related business processes (purchasing, logistics, warehousing, etc.) and information systems like ERP, MES, APS, WMS
- Basic understanding of MES/MOM related systems
- Proven leadership skills
- Fluent presentation and customer management skills (English)
- Good collaboration skills
- Desire to develop continuously own expertise and team
What we offer
We offer you, not only excellent colleagues but also the front seat in the industrial fourth revolution. We need you to be part of the current digital transformation that changes industries and builds digital enterprises. As a member of our team, you will become a trusted authority in the area of international industries and able to grow with different career paths inside IDEAL GRP and Atos.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
More information and applications: email@example.com
We need you to be working with Siemens Digital Industries Software Portfolio in Nordic countries. Our customers are located all over the Nordics region so the work will include meeting customers both remote and on-site. Good communication skills and proficient English language skills are required. The location of the role is in Sweden. ResponsibilitiesHelping our […]
3D SIMULATION PRE-SALES ENGINEER
We are looking for a Pre-sales 3D Simulation engineer to work in our engineering and simulation team! You would be a member of Ideal GRP’s experienced simulation team where we solve customer needs together and there are Siemens presales organizations to support you when needed. You also have full access to Siemens simulation training to […]
FULL STACK DEVELOPERS
Job description IDEAL GRP is seeking multiple Full Stack Developers to our office locations in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, or Estonia. You’d be joining our Software Development Chapter and contribute to product development and for customer projects. Are you ready to take the challenge and help companies maximize the potential of digitalization? At IDEAL GRP we […]