PLM SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Location: Sweden, Norway or Finland
Team: PLM Architecture Team
PLM Solutions Architect works as senior team member in customer development and implementation projects.
Work will focus but is not limited to:
- Customer requirements collecting, documentation and management
- Sales support, demonstrations and scope definition
- Solutions architecture, utilizing best practices (AKS, solutionlink, etc.), Big Block diagrams and other methods to validate and describe the selected solutions
- Use case creation in co-operation with PLM Specialists
- Functional Design, hands-on concepting and piloting of design
- Planning and managing needed skillsets of customer teams
- Contacting Siemens Product Managers if needed, following and studying current and coming Siemens Offering and its value to customers
- Storing and archiving the products of work (source code, documentation, configuration) according to instructions of supervisor and to company process rules and work instructions
- Work reporting and documentation according to instructions of supervisor and to company process rules and work instructions
- English language – Fluent, Local language as an advantage
- 5+ years of experience in PLM
- Sales experience
What we offer
We offer you an opportunity to work with leading manufacturing companies from different industries. With us, you will be a part of a successful team creating meaningful impact for industrial companies in their Industry 4.0 related and other smart manufacturing initiatives in Northern Europe. You will get a competitive salary, extended health insurance, and additional local and country-specific benefits depending on your place of work.
Most of all, you will get excellent colleagues supporting you and working with you for our shared success! We offer the culture and look-and-feel of a small company combined with the support and career opportunities of a global IT company!
If you need more information or have any questions regarding this position, you can contact Kimmo Nyyssönen, Chief Solution Architect, +358 50 5943444 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your CV and Application letter to email@example.com.
We need you to be working with Siemens Digital Industries Software Portfolio in Nordic countries. Our customers are located all over the Nordics region so the work will include meeting customers both remote and on-site. Good communication skills and proficient English language skills are required. The location of the role is in Sweden. ResponsibilitiesHelping our […]
3D SIMULATION PRE-SALES ENGINEER
We are looking for a Pre-sales 3D Simulation engineer to work in our engineering and simulation team! You would be a member of Ideal GRP’s experienced simulation team where we solve customer needs together and there are Siemens presales organizations to support you when needed. You also have full access to Siemens simulation training to […]
FULL STACK DEVELOPERS
Job description IDEAL GRP is seeking multiple Full Stack Developers to our office locations in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, or Estonia. You’d be joining our Software Development Chapter and contribute to product development and for customer projects. Are you ready to take the challenge and help companies maximize the potential of digitalization? At IDEAL GRP we […]