FULL STACK DEVELOPERS
IDEAL GRP is seeking multiple Full Stack Developers to our office locations in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, or Estonia. You’d be joining our Software Development Chapter and contribute to product development and for customer projects.
Are you ready to take the challenge and help companies maximize the potential of digitalization? At IDEAL GRP we are on the leading edge of digital transformation with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM). By joining IDEAL GRP you can contribute to the success of many leading global manufacturing companies across several industry sectors and have your impact in shaping the future of PLM.
Your main focus areas, in the beginning, are to participate in Web App Development and help us develop our REST backend solutions in Node.js. Your knowledge in designing and developing solutions that operate in the typical cloud platforms is also highly appreciated.
To succeed in this job, you enjoy working as a part of a small cross-functional team and can contribute your thoughts and knowledge for the best of the team. You have an open mindset, and you enjoy learning new and challenging yourself. You can be trusted to complete tasks to an agreed schedule.
What will you do?
- Work in a cross-functional team for our new product development
- Participate in customer projects as a software developer
- Design and develop APIs
- Design and develop Web UIs
- Participate in our ways of working development, including e.g. test automation and building our CI/CD pipelines
Who you are
- You have proven experience in developing modern web apps
- You know how to design and develop REST APIs and microservices
- You love to collaborate in a small team – we will help you, and vice versa
- You pay attention to details, yet still have an eye on what is the needed level
- You appreciate clean code and good software architecture
- You are passionate about the latest technologies
What do we offer
- A good viewpoint in many high-profile manufacturing companies in Nordics
- A place to have your own impact on our organization and the industry – let’s grow together
- An environment where you can put your enthusiasm for engineering challenges and cutting-edge technologies to use
- A bunch of easy-going, nice to work with people
Appreciated skills in this position
- Node.js backend development
- REST, OData & OAuth 2.0 knowhow
- Knowledge in CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge in software test automation, e.g. Jasmine, Mocha, Karma
- 5+ years of working experience as a software developer
- We’d be happy to have a look at your previous work
- Fluent English
Even though there are plenty of other programming knowhow we need in-house, such as C++, C#, Java etc., the skills highlighted above are where we’d need to multiply. Please do mention what you’ve used to work with in the past and/or would like to work with in the future. We are in a good position to shape what technologies we use.
Position location is any of our offices in Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark or Estonia.
If you need more information or have any questions regarding this position, you can contact Sauli Kivinen, Head of Product Development & Innovation, +358 40 8610782 / email@example.com.
Please send your CV and Application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SENIOR CONSULTANT / TEAM LEADER, MANUFACTURING
The manufacturing solution area focuses on developing and bringing world-leading solutions to customers’ manufacturing businesses. Along with the Consultation Services, the solution area represents Siemens Digital Industries Software MES/MOM, Manufacturing simulation (Tecnomatix) and Quality solutions in the Nordic and Baltic regions We are looking for a professional to lead and grow existing team of 10+ […]
We need you to be working with Siemens Digital Industries Software Portfolio in Nordic countries. Our customers are located all over the Nordics region so the work will include meeting customers both remote and on-site. Good communication skills and proficient English language skills are required. The location of the role is in Sweden. ResponsibilitiesHelping our […]
3D SIMULATION PRE-SALES ENGINEER
We are looking for a Pre-sales 3D Simulation engineer to work in our engineering and simulation team! You would be a member of Ideal GRP’s experienced simulation team where we solve customer needs together and there are Siemens presales organizations to support you when needed. You also have full access to Siemens simulation training to […]