Training terms and conditions
This document describes the general Terms & Conditions of Calendar Course (Training) provided by IDEAL GRP (Ideal Product Data Oy and Its subsidiaries) (Supplier) to Customer (Participant)
- Training is invoiced after the Training is held.
- The participant needs to deliver all relevant invoicing information to the Supplier prior to the training.
- Payment terms are 30 days net from the date of invoice, and the interest on delayed payments is 12%.
- All prices are without VAT (0%).
- The supplier can cancel Training any time before or during the Training, in this case, no invoicing is done. In case of cancellation, Participant cannot claim any indemnity about travel- or other costs.
- Customers must cancel participation in a minimum of 5 office days before the training. Later cancellation will give the supplier the right to invoice 20% of the training fee.
- If the Customer does not cancel the training and does not show up, the Supplier has the right to invoice 100% of the training fee.
- The supplier has the right to decline to accept any registration to Training without explanation.